WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
As you plan your visit to LuxeHome at theMART, below are some key items to take into consideration in advance. The below information provides some general information and important guidelines on shopping the LuxeHome Showrooms during this period of phased reentry. We suggest you review this information carefully. While theMART will continue to be open, we recommend that you contact the showroom(s) you plan to visit in advance of your visit as each showroom may have their own specific protocols in place.
Showroom Hours & Appointments:
LuxeHome is open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 10 am – 3 pm. In Phase 4, most showrooms will resume normal hours. However, some showrooms may be operating on an appointment-only basis or on their own modified hours. Therefore we recommend you contact the showroom(s) you plan to visit to ensure they are available when you arrive.
CLICK HERE TO CONNECT WITH LUXEHOME BOUTIQUES
Guidelines for shopping the LuxeHome Boutiques at theMART:
- Masks and Face Coverings
- Masks or face coverings must be worn in all common areas; including, but not limited to, lobbies, elevators, stairways, hallways, washrooms, food hall.
- All showroom partners and their clients should continue to follow government guidelines on masks/face coverings during appointments.
- Social distancing:
- We ask that you practice this in common areas and in showrooms.
- Amenities & Services:
- Design Resource Center: Starting July 6th, the Design Resource Center will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00am –5:00pm or by appointment with a specific showroom.
- DesignHQ: Starting July 6th, DesignHQ will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00am –5:00pm.
- Park at theMART is officially open on the South Drive. Please continue to practice social distancing and be respectful of others.
- Food Service: We expect most food service and retailers to resume operations at the appropriate level on the designated dates dictated by state and local requirements. Limited seating will be available in phase 4.
- Common Areas
- Gatherings of any size are discouraged.
- The following will be available in accordance with state and local requirements:
- Food Hall seating -up to 50 seats will be made available
- Common area seating
- Grand Stair seating
- The new and improved Park at theMART is now open
- Respect social distancing in washrooms
- Pay attention to social distancing, circulation, directional…etc. signage
- All elevators will resume normal service. New capacity per cab for passenger elevators is 50% of normal
- The building will continue to be accessible 24/7 through the South Drive Entrance
- All entrances will be open during specific times on weekdays as we enter into Phase 4.
- More specifics on entrance accessibility can be found under “More from theMART” at the link below
- Transportation & Public Parking
- Access into theMART from the CTA station platform will reopen on July 6 from 6:00am –8:00pm, Monday –Friday. The CTA station will continue to be accessible via street level (stairs on Kinzie at Wells) during this phase. Please contact Mart Security at 312.527.7700 for ADA access.
- Information on discounted daily “touchless” parking can be found here: Mart Parc Orleans & Kinzie-Wells Offers
- LuxeHome Complimentary Saturday Parking will be available 10 am – 3 pm on Saturdays on the North Drive
- We are committed to providing our showrooms and guests with a clean and healthy environment and will continue to follow CDC cleaning guidelines for common areas.
- We will continue to maintain our enhanced and aggressive cleaning protocols for all common areas of our building using approved products and protocol from public health agencies.
- More detail is available at the link under “More from theMART” below
Showroom Contact Information:
The LuxeHome Boutiques are offering flexible options to serve their clients and offer seamless service.
Follow the link below for the current best contact information for each showroom.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE LUXEHOME BOUTIQUES
LuxeHome Concierge & More Information:
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and updates will be made to this site often. For further assistance in contacting the LuxeHome Boutiques, or for answers to specific questions, please contact the LuxeHome Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.527.7939.
More from theMART:
theMART continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and follow all guidance and mandates issued by the CDC, and state and local authorities. More Detailed Information on theMART initiatives can be found at the link below:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM theMART