Guidelines for shopping the LuxeHome Boutiques at theMART:
- Masks and Face Coverings
- Face masks are optional for all individuals.
- Building Systems
- All building systems have been running and continuously maintained.
- We have implemented guidelines recommended by ASHRAE and have worked with our Infectious Disease Specialists and Mechanical Engineers to implement the recommendations listed below for our HVAC systems for improved Indoor Air Quality and air filtration.
- We have increased the amount of fresh air that is being circulated in the building. We are also flushing the entire building with 100% outside air two hours before and after business hours.
- A full building air filter change occurred in May 2021. Our air handlers have a MERV-15 filter rating, the highest compatible with our mechanical systems and exceeds typical office building standard.
- Amenities & Services
- Design Resource Center: The Design Resource Center is Open Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm, Saturdays 10 am-3pm and by appointment.
- DesignHQ: DesignHQ is open Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
- Park at theMART is officially open on the South Drive.
- Food Service: Most food service operators are open.
- Common Areas
- Seating capacity has returned to normal.
- All elevators will resume normal capacity.
- CTA/Public Transportation & Public Parking
- Access into theMART from the CTA station platform will be open from 6:00am –8:00pm, Monday –Friday. The CTA station will continue to be accessible via street level (stairs on Kinzie at Wells) during this phase. Please contact Mart Security at 312.527.7700 for ADA access.
- Information on discounted daily “touchless” parking can be found here: MartParc Orleans & Kinzie-Wells Offers
- We will continue to maintain our enhanced and aggressive cleaning protocols for all common areas of our building using approved products and protocol from public health agencies.
- Hand sanitizer stations will remain at all entrances and all elevator banks on the 1st & 2nd floor, as well as on multi-tenant floors.
- We will provide enhanced disinfection in targeted locations using electrostatic disinfecting technology along with cleaning and wiping of high touch surfaces.
- Hard surfaces will be cleaned with special attention to doorknobs, elevator buttons, counters, stair, and escalator handrails.
- BMS, the building’s cleaning service provider, is available to provide tenants disinfecting services in their premises utilizing products approved by the EPA in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Showroom Contact Information:
The LuxeHome Boutiques are offering flexible options to serve their clients and offer seamless service.
Follow the link below for the current best contact information for each showroom.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE LUXEHOME SHOWROOMS
More from theMART:
theMART continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow all guidance and mandates issued by the CDC, and state and local authorities. More Detailed Information on theMART initiatives can be found at the link below:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM theMART