WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
As you plan your visit to LuxeHome at theMART, below are some key items to take into consideration in advance. The below information provides some general information and important guidelines on shopping the LuxeHome Showrooms during this period of phased reentry. We suggest you review this information carefully. While theMART will continue to be open, we recommend that you contact the showroom(s) you plan to visit in advance of your visit as each showroom may have their own specific protocols in place.
Showroom Hours & Appointments:
LuxeHome is open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 10 am – 3 pm. Most showrooms have resumed normal hours. However, some showrooms may be operating on an appointment-only basis or on their own modified hours. Therefore we recommend you contact the showroom(s) you plan to visit to ensure they are available when you arrive.
CLICK HERE TO CONNECT WITH LUXEHOME BOUTIQUES
Guidelines for shopping the LuxeHome Boutiques at theMART:
- Masks and Face Coverings
- Face masks are required in common areas of the building for all individuals.
- Individual showrooms may have their own policies in place regarding face masks within their spaces. Please follow these guidelines accordingly.
- Social distancing
- We recommend that you practice this in common areas and in showrooms.
- Building Systems
- All building systems have been running and continuously maintained.
- We have implemented guidelines recommended by ASHRAE and have worked with our Infectious Disease Specialists and Mechanical Engineers to implement the recommendations listed below for our HVAC systems for improved Indoor Air Quality and air filtration.
- We have increased the amount of fresh air that is being circulated in the building. We are also flushing the entire building with 100% outside air two hours before and after business hours.
- A full building air filter change occurred in May 2021. Our air handlers have a MERV-15 filter rating, the highest compatible with our mechanical systems and exceeds typical office building standard.
- All common area plumbing equipment is serviced and maintained. A full-building high velocity flush is performed periodically, as needed and includes all tenant spaces to ensure safe water quality for all occupants. The most recent high velocity flush was performed in May 2021 for common area and in January 2021 for tenant services.
- Amenities & Services
- Design Resource Center: The Design Resource Center is Open Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm, Saturdays 10 am-3pm and by appointment.
- DesignHQ: DesignHQ is open Monday through Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
- Park at theMART is officially open on the South Drive.
- Food Service: Most food service operators have been open the last year. We also have new operators coming soon. Additionally, seating capacity has returned to normal.
- Common Areas
- Seating capacity has returned to normal.
- All elevators will resume normal capacity.
- The building will continue to be accessible 24/7 through the South Drive Entrance
- All entrances will be open during specific times on weekdays as we enter into Phase 5.
- More specifics on entrance accessibility can be found under “More from theMART” at the link below
- CTA/Public Transportation & Public Parking
- Access into theMART from the CTA station platform will be open from 6:00am – 8:00pm, Monday – Friday. The CTA station will continue to be accessible via street level (stairs on Kinzie at Wells) during this phase. Please contact Mart Security at 312.527.7700 for ADA access.
- Information on discounted daily “touchless” parking can be found here: Mart Parc Orleans & Kinzie-Wells Offers
- LuxeHome Complimentary Saturday Parking will be available 10 am – 3 pm on Saturdays on the North Drive
- We will continue to maintain our enhanced and aggressive cleaning protocols for all common areas of our building using approved products and protocol from public health agencies.
- Hand sanitizer stations will remain at all entrances and all elevator banks on the 1st and 2nd floor, as well as on multi-tenant floors.
- We will provide enhanced disinfection in targeted locations using electrostatic disinfecting technology along with cleaning and wiping of high touch surfaces.
- Hard surfaces will be cleaned with special attention to doorknobs, elevator buttons, counters, and stair and escalator handrails.
- BMS, the building’s cleaning service provider, is available to provide tenants disinfecting services in their premises utilizing products approved by the EPA in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Showroom Contact Information:
The LuxeHome Boutiques are offering flexible options to serve their clients and offer seamless service.
Follow the link below for the current best contact information for each showroom.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE LUXEHOME BOUTIQUES
LuxeHome Concierge & More Information:
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and updates will be made to this site often. For further assistance in contacting the LuxeHome Boutiques, or for answers to specific questions, please contact the LuxeHome Concierge at [email protected] or 312.527.7939.
More from theMART:
theMART continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and follow all guidance and mandates issued by the CDC, and state and local authorities. More Detailed Information on theMART initiatives can be found at the link below:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM theMART